Satellite communications (SATCOM) has become commonplace worldwide in both commercial and government enterprises. Development of smaller and inexpensive terrestrial stations for two-way voice, video and data is now available where traditional telecommunications networks did not exist or were cost prohibitive.
Advances in very small aperture terminal (VSAT) technology has greatly improved the price-performance ratio of SATCOM service. This is especially true for newer systems at Ka-band frequencies.
The importance of SATCOM to homeland security has also increased significantly. The flow of immediate information to small military units operating in remote locations has driven advances in VSAT designs including fixed site, transportable and SATCOM-on-the-move (SOTM).
CTT’s SSPAs offer superior performance when used in uplink applications whether the application is integrated into the block up-converter (BUC) or as an augmenter amplifier.
CTT’s wideband LNAs also offer similar advantages in low-noise block (LNB) downconverter operation when combined with mixer. L.O., and I.F. amplifier
Contact CTT with your custom BUC or LNB requirements.
Rack-Mount Power Amplifier Comments:
1. CTT has more models available, please contact the factory for different specifications or options.
2. Industry standard 19-inch rack.
3. For screening options contact the factory.
4. All specifications guaranteed at +25°C. Units will safely operate from -20°C to +60°C.
5. Specifications listed are subject to change without notice.