New GaN Power Amplifiers
New Products appear in BOLD type
GaN Power Amplifier Comments:
1. Units can operate at -30°C to +70°C. Proper heat sinking is required to keep the CASE temperature below +70°C, otherwise, permanent damage or degradation may occur. Consult the factory for higher temperature operational requirements.
2. All units contain internal voltage regulators.
3. For CW amplifiers TTL control, pulsed amplification, monitor, detector and DC-DC power supplies are optional.
4. The AGN-P pulse mode series can only operate at pulse mode, requiring an external TTL signal to turn On/Off the amplifier. The delay plus rise time, or delay plus fall time is less than 2 µS. Shorter response times are available, ie: 500 ns or faster.
5. Consult the factory for additional gain, power, frequencies, temperature compensation, special functions, or customer-specified supply voltages.
6. Detailed amplifier case outline drawings are available from CTT’s Website.
7. Specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
8. SP = Special Enclosure. Please contact the factory for outline drawing.